Knowledge is Power!

Saturday 21 February 2015

Camp

Hey guys!
(This is Cara by the way)
Just wanted to day thank-you to Erica who has posted, it is great hearing about other people (*sniffles* I miss you all) and know that a lot of old room 5 kids want to as well.
As for me, I just came back from camp, and I am extremely exhausted, but decided to check out the blog.
Camp was amazing, but not nearly as fun as last year (last year was the best) but we did awesome activities anyway.
Such as a mud run, were we ran through a lake of mud (though really it was basically cow klunk (hehe, maze runner reference)), but I still have mud in my ear. I got stuck a couple of times in the mud,  and it took my group half an hour to get to the other side of the 8 meter long mud lake, thanks to the shoulder high mud and constant mud fights. But never the less, it was awesome.
Another activity we did was called 'Solo', were we got dropped off in a certain spot in the forest by a teacher, with no other people for another 5 minutes walking distance away, where we could not move and had no equipment other than a torch, and sat (or slept) for an hour in the pitch black with other creepy-crawlies.
The 'solo' night was definitely the most scary, not the high ropes that were 25 metres in the air or the part were I had to catch a rat.
So now my challenge is for you to make the most of every opportunity you get, because you feel amazing at the end.
Also remember that you are always welcome to post on the blog, just e-mail Mr Leith, Nikhil or myself for the e-mail and password.

-Cara the awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment