Knowledge is Power!

Wednesday 28 January 2015

First day of High school!

Bonjour! This is Cara, and I'm just posting about my first day of high school!
Well, we had a  Powhiri, then went to our tutor group (home room) and got our timetables, lockers and all that jazz.
Then we carried on the day like normal, first off with interval, then dance and science. After science, we had lunch and then Maths (my brain still hurts) and ENSS (which is English N' Social Sciences).
During the day I actually made two friends! (I'm quite proud of myself), their names are Rosie and Ruby. Guess where Rosie comes from...... New York! She even has the accent and everything, while she is here, her friends are stuck three feet under snow in a snow blizzard!
But otherwise my day went fine, (apart from almost missing the bus) so there's nothing to worry about!
That's it I guess.
If anyone want's to put their first day of high school experience on the blog, feel free to do so :)
Just e-mail myself, Mr Leith or Nikhil for the password.

Au Revoir!
-Cara

1 comment: