Knowledge is Power!

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Yakkety Yak Performance

Today, a group of performers from NASDA performing arts came to Casebrook Intermediate to perform "Yakkety Yak". It was about how everyone has talent inside them what people can do.

I would give this performance a 4 and a half stars for originality and great acting. If you were to go to this, you can expect singing, dancing and laughter. To me, the age for this show would be 13 and under. What I loved about the performance was the actors were animals (because to me, it added a extra level of entertainment) and how they made their own version of songs. My favourite character was the tiger because she was a powerful singer and a gifted actor, but everyone did exceptionally well.

I would definitely recommend spending your money on this incredible performance .

No comments:

Post a Comment