Knowledge is Power!

Tuesday 19 November 2013

NASDA Yakkety Yak Performance

The NASDA yakkety yak performance was really,really good and that all the actors were all very talented at playing their parts. I think they were amazing in the aspect that they never ever even slightly went out of character. The way that they changed the songs around to fit in with the show,and the fact they did it all themselves made it even more enjoyable. It's sort of hard to believe that they based it off the rainbow fish,seeing as everyone enjoyed it so much being our age. I liked how they didn't use any props but instead their bodies and how all of them were so full of energy,which showed that they enjoyed it as well. I think if I had to pick the best actor I would probably pick the tiger, because you could tell that she tried really hard in all that she did on the stage. I would definitely see it again and it is most certainly worth spending money on to watch.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5

No comments:

Post a Comment