Knowledge is Power!

Thursday 11 July 2013

Claudia's Tree

For my Casebrook Challenge one of the Challenges was to build a model of something awesome. I really wanted to do that one. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do so I tried to do something simple and not complicated.
I was looking outside at this tree that had no leaves on it and I decided to myself that I wanted to do a tree. My sister had to make up cardboard boxes and she had these little circles that just went to waste. I gathered all of them up and started to make the bottom of the tree and working my way up. I started to get more closer to doing the branches so I made the circles go to the side.
It was really hard to do and it took me ages like over two weeks. But after those two weeks I finally finished my awesome tree! I then realised that I couldn't just bring it in like that. My tree wouldn't stand up straight so I had to wrap a wire around it but it still couldn't stand. I needed to put a base so it would stand up so I got a massive bit of cardboard. It looked so plain and boring so I decided to liven it up a bit. I painted lines all around it in three different colours.
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment