Knowledge is Power!

Friday 15 March 2013

Pegasus Triathlon

On Wednesday the 13th March I went to Pegasus to do the triathlon zones. I had to put my bike on Mr Russell's trailer and he gave me an awesome jacket to wear. I was the only year 7 there. Then we went to Pegasus in cars. I had to go with James Lancaster and his mum. Once we got there we had to meet at the big suspension bridge to get our bikes. Once we had some of us got our bikes from Mr Russell's trailer we went into the transaction to put our bikes in the specific row. After that we had to wait until the other schools had got themselves ready then we had to line up in our age groups. Finally we got given a number. I was number 520. Now about the race.

Swim: the swim was really tough since it was a additional 25 meters more then last year which made a big difference. But overall I reckon I went really good. But the swim really failed me.

Bike: The bike was pretty easy considering I had a mountain bike and I only got passed by road bikes ( Which is kind of a good thing) This time I went really well on my bike.

Run: The run went really good considering running is my best thing.

Overall I came 99th out of 109 which even though I haven't been training I don't like my results at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment