Knowledge is Power!

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Isabella and Emma's Day at the Canterbury Schools Gym Comp

On Monday the23rd of June, I went to the Olympia Gym for the Primary Schools Competition for rhythmic gymnastics. If my wrist was not sore I would've competed. But since it was sore I got asked by our club's technical advisor, bronwyn, to help warm up the girls before they competed, and to put them on with their music. putting them on means to stand with them at the edge of the mat before they compete. 

I felt good that I was still able to help, but it got a little bit chaotic when more girls kept on arriving at the gym at different times. Here are some photos from the competition. ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ 

of the13 girls i warmed up, 8 of them got an overall placing in their level! Emma Logan was one of the girls and she placed first, all my hard work payed off!!!

from Isabella Ralston 


No comments:

Post a Comment