Knowledge is Power!

Monday 2 December 2013

Motorbike Crash

On the 23rd of November I crashed my kx85. I was going way too fast over a jump when the bike tilted forward. I then tried to pull the front up and succeeded but when I came down I accidentally opened the throttle right up. Because my bike is 2 stroke it has a powerband, so when I came down it hit the power band. It had so much power I couldn't control it and went straight over the next corner. When I hit the dirt I was winded had a sore foot sore knee and a sore wrist. I then had to walk back 175 metres back to the truck. We then went home to take my motorcross boots off and to change my top. We then went to A&E and by that time my ankle and calf became one. Then on Sunday the bruising was massive. I have to miss out on 3 to 4 weeks of motobiking.

By Max


No comments:

Post a Comment