Knowledge is Power!

Monday 2 September 2013

I am watching Room 5's production practise - Guest Blogger

I am here watching the room 5 production practise. I will be documenting everyone  in this practise.
About 10 people are standing at the back and gradually moving forward. Now they are at the front doing some crazy dance moves. The people on the sides are giving an amazing performance. Then as the guitarists were doing a little pretend song on their guitars the drama teacher interrupted it and room 11 jumped on for their practise. Now they are off the stage and the drama teacher is explaining a  new setup for them. She has got 7 people to have red ties and now she wants 4 strong boys. I wonder what she's doing? I see, the boys were moving some boxes that seemed to be heavy. Now mr Leith has gotten everyone together and is counting how many people have ties of their own. Ahhh finally a bit more action, room 5 are on the stage getting into their positions. The drama teacher is helping to keep everyone quite while mr leith has a quick talk with someone. I was just filming and I got about 1 minute 30 in for it.
Guest Blogger Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment