Knowledge is Power!

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wellington gymnastics competition

Gym comp in Wellington  

In the weekend Emma and Izzi went to Wellington for a rhythmic gymnastics competition. Rhythmic gymnastics is with the ball and the ribbon,not with the beam and the foam pit. Izzi is in level 6 and Emma is in level 4. 


Izzi
On Friday after school,my mum, my sister and I flew to Wellington.

I competed on Saturday from 3-7pm. I did my hoop routine first then I had this massive break because there was the level 5's competing.

I performed my clubs and ball routine and overall I came 1st in my clubs routine, 3rd in my hoop routine and I came 1st overall!!!

After I competed I felt so tired, but when I found out that I came first I couldn't stop moving, I was so happy with my self! And when everyone else walked in the room, I told them I came first they were so happy they just went in straight for a hug! That night we orded Indian food for tea to celebrate everyone. The only bad thing was that in my clubs routine I got carpet burn on the top of my foot and it stung for the rest on the night.

Emma
On Friday afternoon,my mum and I  flew to Wellington for a gym comp .

My friend Anna and I competed on Saturday from 12 -4 pm. I did my ribbon routine first and it was amazing,  next I did my rope routine. I only did 1 minor mistake. After that I competed in my free and I didn't do so well! I got first in my ribbon ( a BIG improvement as last time I got last! ) in rope I got 5th and in free I got 10th. Overall I got 7th.

By Emma and Izzi



No comments:

Post a Comment